A lot of people might have known or be familiar with what is called as the acupuncture therapy, including the acupuncture tucson. Moreover, they have also known that it is part of Chinese medical treatment. The vast majority of them, however, still do not have a clear idea about what kinds of health treatments can be done using the acupuncture therapy as well as what kind of disease can be cured or treated by using this particular therapy. So, in this text, a brief discussion about that matter, will be explained.
Acupuncture therapy is a system which can affect three fields in the health care field. They are as follows:
– Improving the health and quality of life
– The treatment of a wide variety of health conditions.
Even though the acupuncture therapy is often associated with pain management, in the hands of an acupuncture practitioner who has been trained well, this system can be used for wider health applications. Acupuncture may be efficacious even though it stands alone or as a support or complement to conventional medical care in many medical disorders or post-surgery. The World Health Organization or WHO recognizes that the use of acupuncture is one of the most effective therapies or treatments in the handling process of a number of health problems such as:
– Digestive problems: gastritis, ulcers, hawse of the stomach, colon spasms, constipation, diarrhea
– Respiratory problems: sinusitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections
– Nerve and muscle problems: a headache, dizziness, twitching, neck pain, pain in the ribs, shoulder stiffness, pain in the elbow, various kinds of inflammation of muscle, spinal pain or lower back, sciatica, osteoarthritis
– Problems with urination, menstruation and reproduction.
Other than that, the acupuncture therapy is also often efficacious in dealing with physical problems related to emotional conditions like tense and stress.